Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can I change?

     Can I get back on the bike today?  Will I exercise two days in a row?  The answer will surprise you!  I don't know.  I never know if I am going to exercise until I jump in the shower and go.  I want to workout.  It maycould become a routine after a few day/weeks,:)
     Wouldn't an exercise routine be amazing for a 260lb woman?  Of course!  But, I have to be vigilant when it comes to those obstacles that stop my brain from seeing the benefits of exercise.  My mind can rationalize any excuse because of the years of practice!  My mind is the biggest issue. 
     I want to think differently...about food, exercise, and generally, myself.  I want to love myself and respect myself more.

     OK.  I am going to go to the gym and take my son swimming afterwards.  Maybe writing all of this down is going to be the driving force that creates new choices for me,:)

No comments:

Post a Comment