Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My legs! The burn!!!

     I did it! Two days in a row was a tiny goal, but I whooped it!  My feet were melting the last ten minutes of my treadmill walk.  Then, I swam with my cutie man.  Now, for the "bigger" short term goal.  Can I do five days in a row of exercise?  Or, better yet, will I?
     The pain was definitely intense.  I forgot to eat breakfast or lunch.  I know.  I was really shaky walking back home.  I am really glad that I got out of the house because it was worth the pain.  Who knows, maybe pain is a good thing.  If I can wrap my head around that one, then I should be all good,:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You took the hardest step... the first one! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY! I want to follow in your footsteps! You really look amazing!

    ReplyDelete