Sunday, August 28, 2011

Looking forward

     It feels like I was hit with a baseball bat in multiple areas of my body.  I thought the shin splints and calves were bad, but this is ALL over.  The strangest and most unexpected place is my abdominal area.  My quads hit my belly when I ride, even though my bike is set to my height. Yes, my belly is that big for now.
     Working out every other day is definitely producing some results.  My chest and hips went down an inch since I started.  That is amazing.
     A friend suggested that the every other day goal is beneficial in that IF I work out on an off day, then I would feel more successful.  I like that idea.  It is the feeling of pride and success that is driving me right now.  I look forward to one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. W@@T! An inch!!! That's awesome!!! (and yes I do realize that no one says "woot" anymore) I know you can do this!!! I think it's going to get easier and easier for you! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete