Friday, August 12, 2011

Today is a day of yuck.

     I am sore in many places, but nothing compares to the yuck in my head today.  I have endured three days in a row of exercise, but I doubt myself the most today.
     I should feel excited.  We have an afternoon orientation for my son's Kindergarten class and a parent meeting in the evening.  I hope my mood will change somewhere between the two and I will be ready to workout this evening.  I haven't exercised so late in the day yet, so here's hoping.
     I really have to focus on my short-term goal of five days in a row of exercise.  It's important to me to attain that goal.  Letting myself down could spiral into my rationalizing why I can miss a day.  That is unacceptable.
     My mantra for the day...I am done being unhealthy and obese.  I am strong-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment