Thursday, August 11, 2011

Three days in a row!

     I did it!  I went to the gym for a third day in a row.  I am truly proud to be able to say it,:)  I found myself jogging! on the treadmill!  I couldn't believe it.  But, the longer I jogged (sometimes with the majority of my weight on the sidebars, as my hands were firmly gripping them), the more I felt my weight.  I could feel the fat in my back and butt bouncing with each step.  Tonight, I can feel the bruising from it.  My back is really tender and I wonder what other pains await me.
     The pain is the scary part.  I not only have to push through each workout, but I have to keep the larger goal in sight.  The goal that keeps the weight off.  The pain will stay with me through each of my goals, it will just morph from one pain to another...but it will always be with me.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment